At Liberty Autoworx, we take pride in our paint correction and power polishing services. After all, if you’re not starting with a great canvas to work with, no amount of XPEL Paint Protection Film or Ceramic Coating will make up for poor paint finish.
Correcting your paint, even on a brand new vehicle, can enhance the gloss and finish to your vehicle and bring that mirror like finish that makes a vehicle stand out from the rest. You wouldn’t want to lock in the swirls and imperfections on a brand new vehicle.
Looking for that shiny, swirl free paint? Check out our packages below and contact us to get scheduled.
PART 1: Paint Correction Prep
To ensure we are working with a clean surface we start every paint correction/ power polish job with the following:
- Pre-wash to remove dirt & debris
- Snow foam bath to remove contaminants
- 2 bucket hand wash with pH balanced soap
- 3 stage decontamination to remove embedded debris
- Iron decontamination on vehicle body and wheels
- Clay bar decontamination on body to remove tar and other contaminants
- Fallout remover with pH balanced formula
- Wheel decontamination and cleaning
- Plastic trim masked off to protect from polish residue
PART 2: Paint Inspection, Polish & Cleansing
- Paint inspected with multiple lights to highlight imperfections
- All metal panels are measured using a paint gauge to ensure enough paint to work with
- Test panel performed to find the best pad and polish combination for the vehicle
- Complete vehicle paint correction performed
- FINAL STEP: Paint cleansed to remove any oils and residue to get it ready for sealant, wax or Ceramic coating
Select Your Paint Correction Package:
As your vehicle ages it picks up more and more micro-scratches (look like swirls). Only the newest vehicles may require a single stage polish while most vehicles require a 2+ stage correction to remove major swirls, holograms, etc.